Nav Bar

Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello!


I thought a fresh start would be a good idea after blogging (somewhat inconsistently) over at A Day in the Life for the past five years. The look of Created in Process isn't much different, mainly because I'm obsessed with super neutral palettes and random layered textures.  Much of the content will be the same as well: crafting, pictures, recipes, thrifting, and random thoughts.

So, what's different and why start a new blog?  Well, to be perfectly honest, it's more for me than anything else.  After a rather stressful season of life, I put my super expensive counseling degree to use (I knew it would come in handy!) and realized my coping skills were rather lacking.  It's not that blogging, in and of itself, is a coping skill, but it helps me process outside my own head, which can get a bit cloudy at times, and keeps me accountable to do what does energize me: create. I found that thinking and making things in complete quiet and usually by myself (yes, I'm a pretty big introvert) is energizing and helps me to function better in other areas of life...marriage, family, ministry, friendships. So, Created in Process was born to be more intentional about taking time out for myself to be healthy.  A fresh start, if you will :)

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment